October 17, 2010

CA Dreamin' Series Complete!

LB race report is coming... In the meantime, check out the goods I got for completing the CA Dreamin' Series! Not only do you get an extra medal (a huge one in the shape of CA) but you also get a sweet jacket with the series logo embroidered on the front. I was actually really impressed with the quality of the jacket and wore it after today's race. It's super lightweight and soft but still warm! Looking back I'm glad I ran all three of these races, but the extra schwag sure doesn't hurt : )
 my sweet jacket and series medals
  surf city, san francisco, & long beach = CA dreamin' : )

Congrats to all LB, Denver, and Nike Women's finishers! Another great weekend in the running world. I had a fun (and very quick) time in Long Beach and came in right around my goal time. Stay tuned for details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment