March 28, 2012

Triathlon Packing List

For those of you who have yet to dabble in the sport of triathlon, let me just tell you that it requires a lot of stuff. For past races, especially those I'm traveling to, I've found it easier and more efficient to make a list of all the gear I'll need. It's easy to forget something and I've found that this helps ensure I have everything I need (and then some). As I'm currently packing for my race this weekend (Ironman 70.3 CA in Oceanside!!!), I figured I'd share!

Pre-Race
  • sweats
  • flip flops
  • sunscreen
  • Grid & Trigger Point kit
  • USAT card
  • confirmations/race info
Swim
  • towel
  • wetsuit
  • goggles
  • tri shorts
  • sports bra
  • trislide & body glide
  • Timex watch
Bike
  • helmet
  • shoes
  • sunglasses
  • gloves
  • pump
  • 2 bottles Gu Roctane drink
  • 1 bottle H20
  • tank top
  • race belt
  • arm warmers
  • socks
  • fuel (Gu, waffles, etc)
  • Garmin
  • flat kit
  • chapstick
Run
  • hat/visor
  • shoes
  • fuel (Gu & salt caps)
Post-Race
  • Recoverite + shaker
  • CEP compression socks
  • shower wipes
  • camera

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at Oceanside Rachel...hope you rock that race;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - you'll be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. تكثر عمليات نقل العفش بالرياض و بالمملكة داخل المدن وخارجها نظرا ً لكثرة تنقل المواطنين بين الوظائف أو لرغبتهم في تغيير المسكن لذلك يبحث الجميع عن أفضل شركة نقل عفش داخل الرياض أو شركة نقل عفش خارج الرياض إذا كان هذا عملائنا ما تبحثون عنه نحن نقدم لكم أرقي الخدمات وبأفضل الأسعار:
    شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة
    شركة نقل اثاث بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش جدة

    ReplyDelete