April 9, 2010

MCM 2010

After hearing that the Marine Corps Marathon was 80% full after only the first 24 hours, I went ahead and took the plunge and registered! Then I browsed the website and became super excited to run MCM in October - yay! Definitely happy with my decision : ) So as long as everything goes according to plan, I should have two more states (NV & VA) under my belt by the end of 2010.

I did an easy 3 miler last night and just wasn't feeling it. Normally I warm up after a mile or two, but I just never got there. I'm thinking I was a little tired from my tempo run Wednesday night and from a long week of class and work. Not every run can be fabulous though, right? I just try to remind myself that no matter how the run goes, I always feel great after. Gotta love that runner's high! Tomorrow morning I'll be joining the Team for a 2 hour 45 minute run. The Saturday long runs are starting to have some serious mileage - after all, only a couple months til race day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment